26 September 2016

About turn !

October approaches - we are off again to close up for the winter and attend a Big Birthday Bash (Gérard's). Himself has already got going on his own digital diary so you will have a surfeit of doings to while away those long dark evenings.
We leave at dawn on 5 October via Poole to Cherbourg. Not for us that trek to Dover at this time of the year. Then rapidly down the peninsula to Laval. Thursday Brive and Friday via Mèze to see Peter.  That's his painting of Mèze Town Hall on our wall...
Arrival in Sablet estimated at teatime Friday 7 October. I am concerned that the wretched iPad has finally gone quite mad and twitches and types itself gibberish at the slightest excuse. Either I stump up for a replacement this week or I borrow Adrian's mini.
Big excitement this time is that we are going in 107. He has been cleaned out and polished, serviced and insured ready for the adventure. Berlingo is having a rest.

Click on older posts to discover a missing gem from the summer archive.