well I think it might be slightly cooler...only 37 and a bit at 4pm. Adrian not happy! We got up early again and today went for an hour and a half’s walk up towards Séguret between 8.30 and 10.15 ish.
It was warm but there’s lots of shade under trees and between the banks.
Beautiful flowers, butterflies, the ubiquitous anonymous warbler trilling invisibly. And a blackbird. Adrian saw a big green lizard run across the road behind me - didn’t see it but felt its tail flick my ankle!
I found it quite bearable but we knew we had to be under cover by 11 so headed for the Bar. Very pleasant sitting under the brumitaseur.
Yesterday we went to Ste Cécile early and all the stalls were well up and running. And we think we’ve spotted where to go for Tour watching on 24th. The crossroads by Domaine de Wilfried at the end of our cut through lane.
Watched Killing Eve - getting a bit too silly I think and the music is unnecessary.