Well slowly. Yesterday we went through the Tulette carwash and had a nice lunch at Roaix - lapin for Adrian! But it was remarkably quiet. Then a walk up to St Hilaire where a few tears were shed I have to own. Warm, still and sunny.
Today we took Dorte and Soren to the station at Monteux and promised to meet again. Well you have to, don’t you. And back via Violès and the café. First getting the best croissants in the area from the boulangerie. The café is pretty and serves interesting food!

When we got home Jaouad next door was drilling out his raised beds. I wonder why. Does he also have to install a SUEZ inspection hatch??
And the packing has begun. We’ve put the pine trunk into the car boot and filled it with breakables and kitchen stuff, padded with towels. All the pictures and mirrors are down. The house is looking a bit sad. So am I.