25 March 2018

Sun

At last. Warm. Able to sit on terrace! Not done much except a mercy dash to Intermarché for dairy products then a stroll round the annual brocante in Sablet. Not worth yet more photos of old tools, glasses, hairdriers etc! You know the score by now.












We have new glossy reading matter courtesy of the Mairie. Tells us how they spend our money and bits of bio about various worthies of the village. Plus how to apply online for new passes for the déchetterie! In the course of which I had to upload a photo of the carte grise (car logbook). Luckily I always bring a photocopy with me so that’ll fool them.












As for me, I am engrossed in Le Carré’s Little Drummer Girl In French. I found it in Suzette in their book exchange cabin. Loving it now I’ve got past the intial political deology chapters on Arab Israeli conflict. Adrian is onto the second of his Kate Atkinsons.