03 May 2024

Outings

Sun! Warmth. We wandered the streets of Sablet went to the bar for a (soft) drink then to Roaix for lunch outside. Fernandes and son were eating next to us and said they would come re tile when they had a moment.

Returned to find a cherry picker opposite with men on roof and neighbours watching from below, so we joined them to point and discuss roofs in general. Men on cherry picker spotted our overturned tile and said they were concerned that it was fixed soon because it was dangerous! They said they could do the job but I told them I had an agreement with Mr F…Anyway they swivelled the cherry picker to our side and took a photo to show me and turned over our tile so at least it isn’t upside down.

Then at 4 we went into Vaison to see A Film. First one for years The Dead don’t Hurt - a Danish Mexican production but in English. Adrian and I liked it, Wendy did not really!