Another warm day but what do we do? Sit inside and do flowcharts of bank accounts! Well I did at least go to Mme Moulin and the shop first.
Adrian made himself a full English so wanted no lunch. I had to make do with boiled egg and bread and butter, You see how we live - it’s not all foie gras and champagne.
So after all that at 2pm we set forth across the Aygues/Aigues/Eygues to St Maurice coop for a bib and a bidon. Adrian wanted caramels and I suggested we went to the biscuit factory. He claims never to have heard of it! How come? There are panneaux proclaiming its presence at every turn…Anyway at the far end of St M, a village somewhat blighted by a through road, hidden behind the Stade is the Biscuiterie de Provence. We parked and entered. It has a salon de thé, musée and viewing window.And A Shop, full of rather expensive produce. I got away with just the Ventoux almond cake, but Adrian decided their caramels were too dear.Option 2…Le Comptoir de Mathilde outside Tulette, a mile or two the other way. We drew up in their carpark, rather surprised to see the Halloween display! Once inside we eventually located caramels at half the price of St Maurice and were also plied with free chocs.
And finally a drink in Tulette under the planes in a very ordinary but pleasant bar. It is hot.