Monday. MéteoFrance promises 30+º AND mistral of 70kph. What a combination. I have booked a table for lunch in Vinsobres so we can arise at our leisure and potter off about 11.
Quite pleasant at this hour and we manage a stroll round the village before bagging our seats under the canopy - bang on the dot, or rather deafening clang, of noon, x 2, natch!
Food is interesting but rather over fussily presented. Still it's a nice place. My fromage blanc pud came with three goblets of fresh confiture. I should have taken a picture, they were really stylish.
After a siesta in the homestead we pottered off to our square for coffee under the shady planes, It was actually cool. Mistral doing its stuff. Alas Monsieur’s coffee isn’t exactly strong. Thin even. So we are devising a different request for tomorrow’s breakfast. Double expresso probably. I’ve reserved croissants from the shop.
Wind’s getting up.